тотаl нιт ♥

Saturday, April 23, 2011

busy + less online ! :( ♥

busy busy busy !!
updated blog first ! XD
have a long story .. hehe >____<

are you ready ? :P
START ! ^___^


21 * 04

this day I lazy
didn't go tuition . XD

my mum say : Ping call me come fetch you back home geh .. XD

the Ping Ping ah !
he wan go Mid Valley .
call me don't go tuition Wor ~ -.-


2.++

Yinhoo ! ^___^
take the things we are already order .. X)

3.++

my aunt home :)
OMG ! miss Candy very much ! XD
[ Candy - my aunt puppy ] -.-


the Ping Ping very Yong Suii ..
because Candy bark to him at the times .. XD

make ' dou ' Ping scare it already .. XD
hide at the sofa .. XDD


4.++

Mid Valley !

oh shittt !
Jusco Mid Valley Member's day !

car park ' FULL
Mid Valley ' FULL ··· of the people .. XD


hohoho . The Gardens first ! ^_____^
wow ~ long time didn't come already XD
miss it !



then Mid Valley .
too many year didn't go .
miss it to0 .. XD

lalala . shopping ! ^____^



then Jusco wor ~
Ping at there 扫货 .. [零食] XD

the trolley ' FULL again .. :P
FULL of the " snacks " Ahahahhaa

nicess weeeee ~ XD


6.++

say BYE to Mid Valley and The Gardens .. XD

but we 8.++ reach home
my stupid mum duno how back home -.-

Ping and me already sleep in the car.. XDD



22 * 04

today discipline teacher come again
many people give him lash .. o0o

but me also haven give him lash .. hehe .. >_____<


23 * 04

today have extracurricul ..
lalala .. i love extracurricul .. lolz .. -.-


but ··· ···
spotcheck ..
WTF ! our class only wor ~ o0o

oh shittt !
I have bring shirt .. >___<

teacher call all people go out wait ..

a student check my bag ..
the student ask me : eu bring shirt come , later want go shopping ?
then I say : me later go my grandmum home . can't ?
>___<


three students check my bag .. FUCK o0o
a student open my wallet TIM ! =___=



Maggie bag confiscated ..
they say her bag all is prohibited articles wor ..
X.Wei geh Domo also give teacher confiscated ..
Yee and Hong geh phone confiscated :(

o0o

me just give confiscated a liquid .. hehe ..


10.++

babe Makiiyo home .. ^____^
bath already ..

jusco with Makiiyo . Lourdes . Micolt . Xuan . Kelvin ! ^____^
all lovely babiesss ^___^


we want watch movie " 鬼也笑 The Ghost Must Be Crazy "
but Jusco didn't have wor :(((

then Greenbox lorh .. >___<
me and Xuan descant < 珊瑚海 >
lolz .. -.-


3.++

finish chiong K .. ><
shopping ..

see a big DOMO .. RM 500++
wow .. the Domo taller than Xuan .. Ahahahhaa


4.++

Xuan have tuition ..
so he and Kelvin back home first ..

then me . Lourdes . Micolt . and Makiiyo chat at toilet .. -.-


5.++

Lourdes and Makiiyo back home jor .
my mum say 6 pm come fetch me .. :)

With Micolt , her sis and her mum wait at Pizza hut ..

then her mum call me eat at there ..
thanks :)


6.++

we wait at outside .. ^___^

then back home ^^


sorry for my broken english :)

No comments:

Post a Comment